Friday, 1 January 2010

It's all about me [continually updates]

Last update: April 1, 2013

Name: Elin
Age: 23

  • Live with boyfriend in a flat ^^
  • Small family since both parents are an only child. Decendant from only Swedish and Danish so far back I might be a Viking :3
  • Looks.

Western zodac: Scorpio
Eastern zodiac: Horse

Places I've been: Germany, Denmark, France, England, Scotland, Spain, 4 Canary Islands, Iceland, Netherlands, South Korea, Japan
Languages I know: Swedish, English, French, Japanese (Understand Danish and Norwegian. Studying Spanish and Korean)

Occupation: Unemployed
Wanted future occupations: Translator, Interpreter, Author, Something for the EU
  • I'm not a social person. I prefer to listen instead of speaking. I'm quiet and shy in new environments and I don't bond easily.  
  • I have a problem with empathy. I'm too empathic and always get depressed and sad when someone around me isn't feeling well or is sad for some reason. It works the other way around too and I can be moved to tears  for someone else's achievements.
  • I used to make a point of being different. Now I am. It can be good but it's also potentially depressing to not fit in completely anywhere.
  • I have a fetisch for old rockers; Alice Cooper, Marco Hietala, Jari Kainulainen
  • Looks are OK, but I fall in love with personalities.
  • I think it's a lot of fun to watch American reality shows like Biggest Loser, Top Model and Paris Hilton's My New BFF, just to laugh at the stupidity.
  • I love to learn about myths, legends and mythology. I have a thing for morbidity and I love horror. 
  • I love languages and I'm always looking for a new one to learn. My goal is to know the four world languages (English, Mandarin, Spanish, Arabic) + a few more ;)
  • I want to live in Tokyo
Drinking: Yes
Smoking: If I feel like it
Driver's license: Yes

Favourites

Colour: Black, blue (prefarably navy), purple, dark red
Musical instrument: Guitar, piano, violin
Food: Beef, venison, Japanese cuisine, meatballs, pancakes, pasta, chicken

Season: Spring and winter
Weather: Storms, rain, cold, snow, fog, that faint spring heat
Flower: Red roses, black tulips

Music: Any rock from death metal to pop rock. Mostly hard rock and heavy metal right now and some j-pop on the side
Artist: Alice Cooper, Nightwish, Lordi, Marilyn Manson, Disturbed, Sixx:A.M., Within Temptation, Avril Lavigne, The Pretty Reckless, Morning Musume, Black Veil Brides, Yohio
Song (rock/other): Avril Lavigne - "Rock n Roll", Alice Cooper - "Last Man on Earth", Lordi - "The Riff", Marilyn Manson - "The Beautiful People", Sixx:A.M. - "Skin", Within Temptation - "Somebody That I Used to Know", The Pretty Reckless - "Kill Me", Black Veil Brides - "Fallen Angels", Simple Plan - "This Song Saved My Life"
Song (j-pop/j-rock): BUMP OF CHICKEN - "Hana no Na", Morning Musume - "Help Me!!", Hangry & Angry - "Reconquista", Karasu - "free", Muten Musume - "Appare Kaitenzushi", Miyavi - "Boku wa Shitteru"

Book: Harry Potter, Skulduggery Pleasant, The First Law, Best Served Cold, Fragile Things, Smoke & Mirrors, Good Omens
Genre: Fantasy, horror
Author: JK Rowling, Neil Gaiman, Stephen King, H.P. Lovecraft, Joe Abercrombie
Manga: One Piece, God Child, Fullmetal Alchemist, Death Note, Naruto, Bleach, Chobits, Fairytail, xxxHolic
Web comic: xkcd, VGCats, Super Effective, Hello Cthulhu, Minus, Sandra & Woo

Film: Pirates of the Caribbean, Tangled, Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse Bride, Sweeney Todd, Tonari no Totoro
TV-series: Heroes, Firefly, Grey's Anatomy, Downton Abbey, Sherlock, Friends, Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, ANTM
Anime: Avatar, Code Lyoko, Digimon Adventure, Pokémon, Ouran High School Host Club
Dorama: Liar Game, Hana Yori Dango, Hanazakari no Kimitachi e, Koizora, Gal Circle, Ouran High School Host Club

PC game: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, BioShock 1+2, BioShock Infinite, Dishonored, The Walking Dead
DS game: Pokémon SoulSilver, Clash of Heroes
GBA game: Rayman 10th Anniversary, Donkey Kong
Wii game: Super Smash Bros Brawl
PS2 game: Guitar Hero III
360 game: Alice Madness Returns
Of all time: Rayman, the first game from 1993
And this is why I laugh everytime someone mentions Demon's Souls.

Brand: Hello Kitty, Converse, Mercy, Hell Bunny, Skullcandy, Dr Martens, Jist, VixxSin
Shopping: Shock, New Yorker, Uniqlo, Attitude, Shango

Country: Japan, Scotland, Iceland
City: Tokyo, Edinburgh

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!