Friday, 13 August 2010

Friday the 13th

Usually it's a bad idea to do anything special on a day like this. Usually it's nothing bad, things just never seem to go the way I want, never as well as I would like. It might be because I believe in it, if I didn't I wouldn't care and wouldn't notice.

Anywho, today I was supposed to be working. Didn't turn out that way. Woke up this morning with a sore throat. That's nothing, I usually don't care about when I catch a cold or get a little sick or get hurt or anything like that. My usual stand-point is that it'll pass. Don't care and it will all just go away. It's just that today when I was gonna get breakfast my head started to spin and I had to sit down as to not faint. It got a little better after I had eaten something and I thought that was that. All fine now. Then when I started working my head begun to pound and I couldn't go from sitting to standing without my head spinning and feeling sick. So I decided it was time to do something about it. A few hours later my mum was there to pick me up and drive me home. I took a pill and went to sleep for 2½ hours, but I still feel like shit.

I don't get sick. Not like this. I haven't been properly sick since middle school. Last time I had a fever it was for real - 41 degrees is not something you wanna play with. Maybe it's about time.

Being sick also means no studying. My brain already hurts, don't wanna inflict more pain by trying to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!