Monday, 6 September 2010

More school

So my first real school week has just kicked off and I'll have the first lecture of my first course, Marketing, in about 3½ hours. I'm looking forward to it, Marketing seems interesting and I enjoy reading my course books :) Since that last post I've started to relax more around the people in my class, ofc it's not until Friday I will know what people are in my course group, but I don't feel at all that left out as I did before. It's a litlle difficult to have seminars with 275 people all at once so ofc we are divided into smaller groups.

For the first time since 12th grade I have to study again. It feels a little weird and I have to get used to being constantly tired again. But studying for about three to four hours a day should be enough to manage the course, while reading the books I understand how lucky I've been to grow up with all these terms, with my dad owning his own company and Mum being an accountant. I've heard them discussing economics for as long as I can remember. This will be tough but interesting and, if I dare say so, fun. Having a lot of work is stressful, sure, but at the same time it's fun to do something important and the feeling of completion you get when it's finished is priceless :D However, I'm gonna study I need to start to take care of myself. When I study I get so caught up in everything that I forget basic needs like drinking and eating. Eating is not a problem. I can skip lunch and still keep going, that's not too hard. But if you don't drink anything the whole day... The head kind of starts to hurt.

That's all for now I guess. Wish I could write about something more interesting :/ But that's hard until something happens :P

The lecture isn't for another three hours so now it's nappy time and then some shopping and lunch :)

2 comments:

  1. Whats 12th grade? senior year? My god, I don't think my course books are interesting. At all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 12th grade - trean i gymnasiet. Du vet nio, tio, elva, tolv...

    ReplyDelete

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!