Sunday, 13 February 2011

Caught up!

As usual when I get stressed out I tried to do too much at the same time. I finally figured out that's the reason why I haven't gotten much done the past few weeks, especially when it comes to studying. But today it finally all fell into place. I finished off all my assignments and even got a good look at what we're going to do this coming week. I feel a little proud and very relaxed.

I've also come to realise that however much I'd like to be I'm no longer on top and it feels a little weird to not be the one able to answer all the questions perfectly. I've lost so much more of my French than I originally thought; I have basically no vocabulary left, but it melts my brain to try to push everything old back in at the same time as I'm trying to push all the new stuff in as well. Still at this point no matter how I try to organise my studies they always come out as too much. I enjoy studying the grammar actually, that's the most interesting, and the literature is OK too. But the social studies of France are just too annoying. There's so much to do for one week, so much vocabulary to learn, like citizenship and capitulation... I'm sure it'll all be useful...

I'm just wishing that everything will have fallen into place by May and the exams.

2 comments:

  1. What's the social studies exactly? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. First batch is about France during the 2nd world war. Second batch is about the immigration in France. Third batch is about different French institutions and the fourth and final batch is about the educational system in France :P

    ReplyDelete

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!