Monday, 7 March 2011

Thoughts on French class

This is a little experiment: my first blog post from my phone. I'm in class, sitting in the back and blogging. It's been almost two months and I haven't bonded with anyone. I knew when I started studying French that it would be hard because typically I have nothing in common with people who study French, still I like the language. It provides some kind of difficulty for me as did Spanish. Something about the Latin languages is difficult for me and that makes it a lot of fun.
But the people... Don't even get me started. I'm certain now that I'm not well-liked. I don't care about the people I have never talked to, they can remain indifferent to me for all I care, but the people I've talked to and made an effort to bond with... They're pissing me off! I didn't show up to class for two weeks and they stopped talking to me. Even when I ask them something or try to talk to them they seem reluctant to answer me... Why? I have no idea. Maybe they're jealous that I was away for two weeks and when I came back I was still on top of my game?
Anyway I decided to put the bonding on hold until next semester. By then there will be fewer and the stupid bitches may have gone away until then. I don't like making friends with girls, they're too complicated to hang out with. Too bad French is pretty much only girls...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!