Thursday, 2 June 2011

Graduation

Today it's two years since I graduated, but it still feels like yesterday. I feel happy for the ones who graduate this week and next week. They will have one of the most memorable days of their lives.
Graduation in Sweden is a very noisy business and I've heard others complain about it, but I for one want them to have this. It will forever be one of their fondest memories. Why can't people just remember their own happiness at the time and let today's youth have their go at it?
My time in sixth form still has a very special place inside my heart.

5 comments:

  1. I know! It looks like us, but still we look so young O.o It's weird

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was 2 years ago!! How much could we have aged since then?! XD Do you remember who took this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe not age, but mature and change looks somewhat :P I have no idea who took this. I'm thinking Didrik or Hesho...

    ReplyDelete

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!