Sunday, 6 November 2011

The boredom continues

The boredom continued today. Although I am planning to finish off one of the French books. However I've spent most of the day playing The Sims 2 and doing some writing. But my head felt so slow that I had to go outside, take a walk. It didn't work as well as I thought it would so I ended up doing what I did every boring night in Tokyo; watching George Carlin. These two rants always make me feel better and they're kind of uplifting :)


The small mundane things can be really funny


Airline announcements part 1


Airline announcements part 2

Nowadays Carlin's airline announcements is all I can think about while flying, although the safety lecture isn't like that anymore I remember those from my childhood :)

2 comments:

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!