Monday, 16 January 2012

The last week of Christmas vacations

Or rather my only week of Christmas vacations :P After I did my exam on the 7th I went home to my parents. There I had an awesome dinner as per usual and then I showed them the 25th Anniversary celebrations of the Phantom of the Opera. My mum was very impressed with Ramin and Sierra :D The next day, Sunday, we spent playing Ticket to Ride Europe edition, which is always a lot of fun. After yet another awesome dinner I went back home to Lund.

On the 9th and 10th I went to the gym, but other than that I mostly played The Sims 2 and watched some dorama :) On the 10th I also handed in my essay. On the 11th I went to Malmö to have a birthday dinner together with Kajsa to celebrate her birthday. I always think it funny that I just turned 21 and now she's turned 22, but we're born the same year xD In the evening on the 11th I got a mail from my teacher with the result on my essay. He had liked it very much and awarded me with the highest grade :D I was so happy. I mean I was content with it but I expected no more than an ordinary passing grade.

12th, 13th, 14th and 15th I spent doing pretty much the same things as I did on the 9th and 10th. Pretty much just relaxing ;) But I did some repetition studying in Spanish since I'm starting Spanish again this year (alongside the French) and I hadn't even looked at the Spanish for over a year. So that was well needed.

Today I went to the gym again as well as buying the first few books for my university courses. Couldn't afford buying them all in one go, but hopefully the money will arrive sometime this week or next.

Now I've been playing The Sims 2 again. I'm having so much fun with it right now! :D I mentioned it before in this post. Anyway this has become a huge project of mine. I started out creating a new neighbourhood that I named Arbordale. This is what it looks like right now. Houses will increase in the same pace as the amount of sims.

As of now I have four houses that I have built myself. I play in all four of them and they look like this:


 As for the family it now consists of three generations, slightly beginning on a fourth. The family tree and the family chronicles (I thought that was a fun idea to write those) look like this right now:


I may be just a little crazy... ^^;

On a totally different note... A friend just showed me this videoclip and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!