Thursday, 16 February 2012

Dropping out again

I dislike misty rain. Especially when it melts the snow.

Remember the mystery of my Spanish course? The new teacher has comepletely messed up the schedule of our old teacher and completely changed the assignments she made for us. Suddenly the small Spanish course weighed a ton due to his meddling and I decided to quit that course and focus on the French. I sent a mail to the administrator today asking for the drop out to be registered as of today. My original thought was to balance the two until I have my exams in French in the end of March/beginning of April, after that I only have my essay to write and plenty of time to get better at Spanish. But no, it got too messed up and I'm out. I may continue to study Spanish, though... Just because it's fun... Yeah, I'm such a nerd ;)

Any other news?

Well, I saw How to Train Your Dragon for the first time today. It was an amazing movie and I truly recommend it to everyone. Toothless' personality reminds me of Dixi :P
video

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!