Friday, 29 June 2012

A bit of shopping and some other stuff

Since Toni left last Sunday I've been keeping myself busy.

I decided that I'd try to finish my dissertation before the deadline on July 16, and it's been going well. I may still have a chance to not fail my French course completely :P

I worked on Wednesday and actually felt good about it. That hasn't happened in a while and I'm really looking forward to this weekend's work. The only cloud on my sky is the cold I managed to catch yesterday...

Yesterday I also signed the contract for the new flat I'll be moving into in October :) Really looking forward to it and I wish October would arrive much faster.

Today I picked up some clothes I ordered from Shock:
Except for the corset like vest everything is in the right colour. My corset-vest is completely black. Anyway two vests that are a bit more feminine, I grew tired of only having normal t-shirts to wear to skirts and wanted something a bit more fitting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!