Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Happy Halloween

That day again. And I haven't even had the time to "celebrate" the way I use to with one horror movie each day for the entire week of Halloween. I bought sweets and I gave to the children who came knocking on my door while trick-or-treating. The only thing I've done today has been to study :/ But I guess that's the way it goes when Halloween comes around in the middle of the week.

Tiffany is in Malmö this week and she wanted to meet up. Yesterday she, I, Kajsa and Didrik went out for dinner together and ended up hanging out for some three hours. Great company as always. I kind of miss those days, but at the same time it feels like so much has happened that it's ages ago. Figuring out that it was only 3½ years ago that we graduated had all of us kind of surprised. It's been almost a year since I last saw Tiffany and it was fun :)

Cause it's Halloween:

Thinking of all the cool creatures that I will meet on this night
Ghosts and goblins and witches roaming the streets in moonlight
Bowls of candies and goodies, delicious and waiting in store
The sound of cute little footsteps as they approach my front door

Letting the children inside to drink beers
Razorblades hidden in three musketeers
Screams from the basement of kids begging to be set free
That's what Halloween means to me

Tightening the clamps that are holding their little heads so tight
Putting my lips to their ears as I whisper "please, don't fight"
"I promise I'll let you go home if you swear not to tell a soul
Well, I'll just untie these, I'm kidding, now where is my chainsaw - let's rock n' roll"

A pinch of your brother, a teaspoon of you
with the head of your sister, would make a good stew
I'd give you a taste, but your tongue's in the stew - irony
That's what Halloween means to me

Trick or treat - smell my feet
Give me something good to eat
Trick or treat - smell my feet
Give me someone good to eat

And because I can't decide which is the best one of the two:

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!