Thursday, 4 October 2012

Small update

Haven't been blogging for a week and a half, but there's been a lot going on. I've been playing Skyrim pretty much every night since I last blogged and I will soon be level 27. Except for that I spent last weekend packing my stuff and hanging out with Toni ^^ We went to see ParaNorman, which was really great. Awesome movie. See it!

Then on Monday I moved into my new flat in Malmö and since then I've been really busy unpacking and making the place really mine and I'm getting there. It's not finished so I can't show you any pictures yet but it's starting to look great :)

This was just a small update since I'm not really in the mood for blogging and still have lots to do. And I'll soon be on my way to school.

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!