Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Happy New Year

So yeah, the party was a great success and I had a lot of fun :) We were about 15 people, most of them I had met sometime before. Music is always great fun, espeially since we always use YouTube for source of music.

The night went by so very quickly. It was 7pm when the first people showed up, then all of a sudden it was 9pm and then 11.40pm. Where did all that time go?! We all went outside to watch the fireworks and do the countdown. For the first time in my life the New Years kiss felt extremely important, and I was very happy to be able to.

After the fireworks it felt like the party died out pretty quickly but, in fact, it kept going for about 2-3 more hours. We went to bed around 4am.

Some pictures from the evening:

video

明けましておめでとうございます!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!