Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Liebster Award

So a couple of days ago I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Viktoria! Thank you :D It's been years since I got anything even slightly similar ^^

The Liebster Award is for bloggers with less than 200 followers, and the nominated pass it on to other bloggers and help people discover new blogs to follow :)

The 'rules':
When you've been nominated you're to write a blog post including: 1) 11 facts about yourself. 2) Answers to the 11 questions given to you by the one who nominated you. 3) Provide 11 new questions to the ones you nominate. 4) Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate. 5) Contact each blogger, via any network you like, to tell him/her about being nominated. 6) Thank the person who nominated you.

So let's begin with the 11 facts about myself:
1. I love bunnies. Cats can go "somewhere". Bunnies ftw!
2. I'm not picky when it comes to food, but I hate fish (salmon and tuna being the only exceptions).
3. I'm not a social person. I prefer to listen instead of speaking. I'm shy and quiet in new environments.
4. I don't categorise people after their colour, their sex or their orientation.
5. I still buy CDs.
6. I used to be afraid of dogs, then my parents got the cutest 1-year-old short hair border collie girl for my sister.
7. I am, however, terrified of clowns, certain dolls, and pigeons.
8. I can completely destroy my own self-confidence and self-worth in 2 seconds if something doesn't go my way.
9. If I find myself with some extra money I always treat myself to some clothes.
10. I can't go to sleep before midnight.
11. Between the ages of 7 and 17 (+ a relapse at 19) I hated skirts and dresses and only wore them for special occasions or on scarce whims I'd get in the morning when deciding what to wear.

And then the 11 questions asked by Viktoria:
1. If you could move anywhere in the whole world, where would it be?
Tokyo. I was never bored. Ever.
2. What is your absolute favourite food?
Udon. Soup or fried doesn't matter.
3. Top three favourite movies are?
Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl, Tangled, Tonari no Totoro.
4. What was the best trip you ever made?
Tokyo. Once again.
5. All-time favourite book?
Harry Potter. Do I have to be more specific? Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
6. What is your dream job?
I want to work from my home. Something along lines of a freelance translator or something. I'd love to decide my own hours and get the work done during the hours of the day I feel like working. I'd also love to be a part-time fantasy writer.
7. How many countries have you visited?
Wow. Erm... Iceland, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, France, Spain, England, Scotland, South Korea and Japan. So 10 (11 if you count USA when I was 1 years old).
8. What would you choose: to never eat ice cream again or to never eat candy again?
Candy I think. Candy is great for a few pieces and then it easily becomes too much. Ice cream is the best.
9. What's your favourite perfume?
Erm... I don't know. I don't use perfume. I had one when I was 16 that I liked. I think it was Paco Rabanne Black XS.
10. Do you have any tattoos? If yes, how many? If no, would you like to get any?
I don't have any, but I have two small ones planned. The kanji for "dream" on one of my wrists, and Hogwarts' motto (Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus) on one of my shoulder blades.
11. What is your favourite TV-series?
I don't have any that I'm absolutely crazy about atm. The only one I've been totally fangirly about has been Heroes. But I love Firefly too.

My nominees are:
1. Morrica - You're no different to me
2. Yvonne - Kultisten
3. Caro - Carorinrin
4. Erika - Swingin' it in vintage
5. Gisela - Modern odes on:
6. Tiffany - Stuff by Tiffany
7. Jennifer - Glitterglans
8. Douglas - The Dawg's thoughts and experiences
9. Sara - Enyira
10. Rewa - Extraordinary
11. Erika - Fröken Jenn

And here are my 11 questions for you guys:
1. What's your favourite song?
2. Something that makes you very nostalgic?
3. Do you have a role model? If yes, who? If no, have you had one?
4. What do you want to do/accomplish before you die?
5. Where is your favourite place in the world?
6. What's your favourite book?
7. Something you'd prefer if people in general didn't do?
8. What do you usually like to do on your free time?
9. What do you consider being your greatest accomplisment to date?
10. Something that you couldn't leave home without?
11. What super power would you like to have?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!