Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Autumn

I think I make one of these every year... But looking back on old posts I actually didn't do one last year, but to compensate I apparantly made two 2011. What?! xD Posts are here, here and here.

I love the weather and scenery here right now. There's a slight chill in the air, but not too cold. Doesn't matter if it's sunny or cloudy or rainy, the chill is still there, but not too cold. The world is red and yellow and brown and orange. The smell of wet asphalt is wonderful! Sitting inside sipping tea, reading horror stories, playing games and watching movies/TV-series is really cosy, especially under a blanket.
We don't have smores, Thanksgiving or Homecoming in Sweden so I can't really relate to those, and bonfires are more of an early spring thing here, but the other 16 are some of the reasons why I love autumn. I know that my Wall on Facebook soon will be overflowing of statuses by people complaining about the cold, and the rain, and then the snow. So why can't you just concentrate on the good things? Autumn is awesome, you just need to discover it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!