Monday, 13 January 2014

Compiling the past week

I had an amazing week up until the very end, when it suddenly turned quite bad.
But let's start with the good stuff!

I've been on the treadmill three times, 30 min each time, this week. And I've taken four 1 hour walks. Quite the good week for exercising! :D

I've applied for a whole bunch of jobs. Mostly in shops but also some in translation (imagine that!) and I'm not at all hopeful that I'll get any of them or even get an interview. I just gotta keep trying. At some point I should get a job.

I've restarted my YouTube channel. The link is to the right in the column. I'm not very good yet, but you're free to watch if you want xD If I get 100 subs I'll open up a Twitter account!

What I mostly did last week was to write. I gut into such a flow that I could barely stop even to sleep. My stories are all coming along nicely, albeit some are slower than others.

On Friday I was seated on needles all day (don't know if that expression's the same in English) waiting for the Elder Scrolls Online Beta to open. 6 pm EST is midnight CET, and when the time was 11 pm it felt like forever before it opened. And when it did... I went to bed a 4.30 in the morning... It was hard to put down. Then I played it again on Saturday evening. I'm not allowed to say anything of the contents, but I can tell you that I thought it was amazing, that I'll definitely play it again when it's released (or if I get another Beta), and I may just have gotten stuck on an MMO for the first time in my life.

However I didn't play ESO yesterday. Dodger had started playing Long Live the Queen and I had had that game on my Steam wishlist for forever. But after seeing her playing it I wanted to play it too so badly. So I bought it and spent the entire evening playing it. Not kidding. I started around 7 pm and closed it down and went to bed around 4 am. And I'll play it again today. I'm stuck in the game and I want to play through several different scenarios!

Then comes the bad thing. While playing Long Live the Queen yesterday I could feel a migraine coming on, but it didn't feel very bad until I stood up from the computer to go to bed and the whole world lurched and I felt dizzy. I went to bed hoping to sleep, but I couldn't. It felt like my eyes would pop out of my skull. So I got dizzily out of bed and took two Aspirin before going back to bed. The Aspirin only took off about half of the pain and I still got sudden bursts of pain behind my eyes. Around 6 am I finally managed to go to sleep.

I can feel the migraine in my head. Like it's still there waiting for a chance to take over again. So today I'll function on Aspirin to stall the migraine until it goes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!