Sunday, 20 December 2015

Evening Star, week 3

On Monday I went to work as usual although I wasn't feeling too good. But it turned out to be a short day and I was home about 2pm, which was nice. I had originally planned on starting up Fallout 3 after I was done with Dragon Age 2, but on Mondays I'm generally too tired to concentrate on anything new and with the added cold I just wasn't up to it. So I booted up Skyrim. I had modded it and started a new playthrough about a month ago so I just continued with that. I'm planning a lot more mods! Especially mods that add new questlines. New things to do in a game that's honestly getting old. So I played Skyrim all day.

And that's basically what I've done this week. We've both been home sick. So I've been playing Skyrim. We've watched a few shows as well, like The Big Bang Theory, Doctor Who, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Under the Dome. But otherwise it's been mostly games.

On Thursday I wrapped all my Christmas gifts. Yesterday we went out to buy alcohol for New Years, since we won't have time to do that later.

But mostly Skyrim, yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!