Sunday, 10 January 2016

Morning Star, week 1

Busy, busy week.

On Monday I went to work fully expecting a long day and not being home until 5pm. That wasn't the case and I was home well in time to kiss Toni goodbye before he went to work :P I spent the rest of the day watching the first season of Rederiet (Swedish TV show from the 90s that was immensly popular), reading and playing Fallout 3.

Tuesday was work at the tourist agency and afterwards I spent most of the day reading. I finished Let the Right One In, as well as completed the first season of Rederiet.

Wednesday was once again work and I started readinga new book: Himmelstrand by John Ajvide Lindqvist, the same author who wrote Let the Right One In. When I got home I played some Fallout 3, and then we watched the Doctor Who Christmas Special for our weekly cosy day.

Thursday was work again and then Fallout 3 when I got home, though after dinner I fell asleep in the sofa. Toni woke me up around 7.30pm and then I stayed awake for another 1½ until I went to bed at 9pm. So not used to getting up early every day of the week xD

After work on Friday I got completely lost in my book and finished it the same evening. Afterwards I spent some time online and then went to bed.

Yesterday was my first free day since the 1st, and although I had planned on thoroughly enjoying it there were things I really needed to do. First off was laundry, second I went grocery shopping for today, Sunday and Monday, but when all of that was done I could kick back and play Fallout 3 for the rest of the day. I also watched some episodes from the first season of Da Vinci's Demons. Still not entirely sure about that one.

Today I'm planning on playing for the rest of the day, and then watch another episode of Da Vinci's Demons while having dinner. Good Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!