Wednesday, 24 February 2016

Sun's Dawn, week 3

It feels like last week went on forever.

On Monday I went to work and everything went smoothly. When I got home I watched the latest episode of Call the Midwife and then some episodes of X-Files. Went to bed before 10pm.

On Tuesday I went up to my new job to call around shops again, this time asking if they had looked at the email we sent and asking if they were at all interested to order. However, after lunch I started feeling weird. I got a headache and then I felt all trembly. So I went home from work early. Spent the evening watching X-Files and reading, and feeling both cold and warm at the same time.

On Wednesday I had called in sick to work and spent the whole day playing Fallout 4. In the evening we watched the new episodes of The Big Bang Theory and The Walking Dead.

On Thursday I felt better but still stayed at home and played more Fallout 4.

Friday-Sunday consisted of first work in the morning and then Fallout 4 in the evening, with some breaks for dinner and some episodes of Grey's Anatomy, The Vampire Diaries and The Originals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!