Monday, 7 March 2016

First Seed, week 1

This whole week has kind of blurred together, but let's see...

On Monday I went to work super early as per usual. It was really nice weather out, felt like Spring. After some grocery shopping I went home and made dinner, during which I lost a fight against the frying pan and I still have a burn mark on my hand from the frying fat that splattered up. Turns out that holding my hand under cold water until my whole hand aches from the cold doesn't really help. Afterwards I watched the new episodes of Call the Midwife, Grey's Anatomy, The Vampire Diaries and The Originals. And then I went to sleep.

On Tuesday Toni was staying home because he didn't feel well. Spent most of the day playing Fallout 4. Mostly the same on Wednesday and Thursday, though on Wednesday we had our weekly thingy and watched new episodes of The Big Bang Theory and The Walking Dead. We also got into The Strain again and watched several episodes in one sitting.

On Friday I went to work, and when I got home I sat next to Toni on the sofa and watched some Youtube videos with him. I fell asleep. Then I spent the whole evening watching him play Batman Arkham Knight. In the evening we watched Star Wars The Phantom Menace, because I want to watch all the past movies before seeing The Force Awakens. That movie has not aged well.

On Saturday I went to work again. When I came home I went back to bed and slept for another two hours. Spent the rest of the day playing Fallout 4.

Sunday was work in the morning, then Fallout 4 in the evening before going to sleep early.

4 comments:

  1. Har spelat igenom fallout 5 o mkt side quests så det får ligga tills DLSns kommer. Nu gräver jag ner mig i witcher 3 igen, älskar det spelet så mkt..
    Men det jag skulle fråga, vad tycker du om fallout 4?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spelade ju igenom FO3 och NV innan jag gav mig in på Fallout 4. Fallout 4 är enligt mig det bästa av dem! Är uppe i över 100 timmar nu enligt Steam och jag är inte klar med main storyn än xD Vill göra allt fluff runt omkring innan jag gör klart main questen xD Det ska ju komma nåt DLC nu i mars, men det ordentliga story-DLCt kommer inte förrän i maj :/
      Witcher 3 är också sjukt bra! Över 100 timmar på det med :P Vad tyckte du om FO4?

      Delete
  2. I don't think the problem is that Phantom Menace didn't age well, I think the problem is that it wasn't good to begin with. Eheheh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alltså nej, Phantom Menace var knappast något att hurra över i sin helhet :P Men många av specialeffektsscenerna ser ut som om de kommer från något 12 år gammalt dataspel. Och det är inte en komplimang.

      Delete

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!