Tuesday, 22 March 2016

First Seed, week 3

I don't even remember xD Let's see what I can recall.

Monday was work, and everything went well. I know me and my colleague talked about some game or other, but I can't remember what it was xD When I got home I watched Grey's Anatomy and Once Upon a Time, as well as some X-Files. Went to bed early.

Tuesday I mostly played Fallout 4.

On Wednesday I read some in my book and then played Fallout 4 until it was time to go downtown and have dinner with one of Toni's friends who'd asked if we couldn't meet up. It was alright. The food was great, but I still felt a bit like a third wheel :P When we got home I continued to play Fallout 4 and finished the game. Such a great game! :D

On Thursday we had our cosy thingy with The Walking Dead, The Big Bang Theory and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.. I also watched Toni play Uncharted most of the day. Feeling a bit like I don't know what to do next when I had finished Fallout xD

Friday to Sunday were mostly the same. I spent the day working and the evening watching X-Files and reading my book. I also did laundry on Saturday and when Toni got home we watched an episode of The Strain.

I've had this song on a loop since Friday. The translation in the video is slightly off, but the song is still good :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!