Monday, 11 July 2016

Sun's Height, week 3

The days of holiday when you have nothing special planned are kind of uneventful.

On Monday I scrubbed the flat from top to bottom til it was shining clean. I started at around 1pm and was done with laundry and food and everything at about 8pm. When Toni came home at 10.30pm I watched him play some Dark Souls before going to sleep early.

On Tuesday I spent most of my time finishing up the latest season of The Vampire Diaries. After dinner I played Clockwork Tales and completed it. Toni came home soon after and I watched him play some Dark Souls until bedtime.

On Wednesday it was Toni's birthday. I watched him play Dark Souls until dinner time when we ordered a big family sized sushi (50 pieces). After dinner he played some more and then we cosied up in the sofa with crisps and dip and watched the three last episodes of the latest season of Agents of Shield.

I spent Thursday playing The Forgotten City and when that was done I spent the rest of the day and some of the night writing. It went really well and felt awesome to get somewhere in my story ^^

On Friday I was mostly reading. First I finished Gaiman's short story collection M is for Magic, and I also started a bit on Anansi Boys. I also started playing Total War: Shogun 2, and when I felt like it was time for a break I did some more writing late into the night :)

On Saturday I mostly played Shogun 2 and when my campaign went to hell I went to watch Toni play some more Dark Souls.

And Sunday I spent the whole day in the sofa watching Toni play Dark Souls. I sit there, ready with my phone to look stuff up if we don't understand something or wonder something :P It's a lot of fun to watch, but I really don't want to play it myself :P

And that was my week. Lots of doing nothing xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!