Tuesday, 23 August 2016

Hearthfire, week 1

Monday was my last day of work at my other job. And it was complete and utter chaos. Due to the chaos of the previous day, nothing was really completed on beforehand so we were late and stressed already in the beginning. All the drivers arrived on time, but nothing was completed on time, and in the end we finished at 4.30pm. That's 2 ½ hours overtime. When I left the place I got a notification from my phone's pedometer saying I'd had my "best day yet". I was kind of afraid to look at what it said: 37,042 steps, 29,82 km! That's crazy. No wonder my feet hurt for two days. But after this day I was free from work for three days and so I didn't go to bed early. I stayed up for as long as I could watching Charmed and playing The Sims Medieval.

Tuesday to Thursday I had nothing planned but doing laundry on Tuesday. So I spent those days doing nothing much else but playing Far Cry 3. Still working on that backlog and will be for some time!

Friday was work and after work I spent a few hours playing Pokémon Go. I caught my first Vulpix and an Arbok, and I also managed to evolve into a Nidoking! :D When I got home I played Far Cry 3 until bedtime.

Saturday was a lot like Friday. After work I spent some hours playing Pokémon Go. I managed to catch a Mr. Mime, Hitmonlee, and a really bad Rapidash (so I'm keeping my Ponyta until I can evolve it or catch a better Rapidash). I also managed to evolve into Weepinbell and Rhydon.

Sunday was a long day at work and so after I finished I went straight home. I didn't have the mental energy to play something new where I actually had to think so instead of Far Cry 3 I continued on my previously started playthrough of Oblivion. Felt really good not having to go to bed early. No more getting up at 4 am to go to work! :D

1 comment:

  1. Haven't started playing Pokemon Go? Download The Latest Version (Works on iOS or Android)

    ReplyDelete

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!