Tuesday, 9 August 2016

Last Seed, week 3

Monday was work, but we got off early, and on my way home I picked up Harry Potter and the Cursed Child from the post office. I spent most of the afternoon watching Charmed and hanging around on Tumblr, but I also read the first act of the new book.

On Tuesday I spent most of the day reading Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. When I finished it I couldn't stop crying for 15 minutes xD It was weird. After I had finished reading I spent most of the evening on Tumblr and various other places online discussing the book. I also played Game of Thrones.

Wednesday was work. After my first shift I had three hours to kill until it was time for my second shift, and so I spent those three hours chasing Pokémon. I didn't catch many new ones, only Exeggcute. But I managed to evolve my Geodude into Graveler and my Meowth into Persian ^^ When I got home I met up with Toni downtown and we had sushi for dinner. Just as I got off the bus there I caught a Haunter! :) When we got home we cosied up on the sofa and watched an episode of The Strain.

Thursday was basically the same as Wednesday. During my three hours between shifts I hatched a Lickitung, caught a Machoke, and evolved into Sandslash, Cloyster and Poliwrath. I also ran across a Kabutops at a Pokéstop but he was almost CP 900 and I failed to catch him. Afternoon shift was hell, though. Everything that could go wrong went wrong, machines stopped working, cranky customers, and even a self-entitled asshole who questioned whether I was Swedish or not because he couldn't understand my dialect. Try leaving central Stockholm from time to time and you may realise that most of Sweden don't talk the same way you do. Idiot. I may do a ranting post just because of him.

Friday was a short day. Sort of. After my work shift in the morning I spent a really long time catching Pokémon. I caught an Ivysaur and evolved into Wigglytuff, but other than that nothing special. When I got home I played Game of Thrones.

Saturday I didn't have any work until the evening shift so I spent the whole day playing Game of Thrones. Then I went to work and when I got home I continued playing Game of Thrones and completed the game. Afterwards I started playing a new Skyrim quest mod called Moonpath to Elsweyr.

On Sunday I was in a weird place all day. I felt stressed out about going to work for the evening shift although I had hours of free time during the day before leaving. I don't know why. It was just weird. Got a weird headache too which I assume was from the stress that I don't understand feeling, because it wouldn't go away until I was safely at work. I don't know why I wind myself up like this. Before he left at the end of his shift I talked about Japanese with a colleague, and then I spent the rest of my shift rehearsing kanji whenever I got a moment. It was a lot of fun to see how many I actually remembered. And here I thought I was forgetting stuff... When I got home from work I immediately went to sleep. Monday would start at 4 am as per usual...

1 comment:

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!