Monday, 31 October 2016

Frostfall 24th - Frostfall 30th

On Monday I watched the latest episode of Grey's Anatomy, then I went to work for the evening shift. When I got home I played ESO.

On Tuesday I had the middle shift. So I went to work, watched the new episodes of The Vampire Diaries and Once Upon a Time, and then I played Fallout 4.

Wednesday was a busy day. I had the middle shift again and when I got home I had lots of things to take care of. No games this day. In the evening we watched the new episodes of Agents of Shield, Westworld and The Walking Dead.

On Thursday I had the evening shift. After work I packed my bags and then went to sleep.

On Friday I got up early to catch the train to Malmö. I slept most of the way. When I arrived I got picked up by my dad, and then I spent the afternoon and evening with my parents, catching up and having dinner.

On Saturday we went to my grandparents' to celebrate my grandfather's birthday. I got to take a look at my little sister's new flat too. We had fika and dinner with my grandparents, and my mum, my sister and me also recieved a donation each of apples to make apple pies of.

Sunday was my going home day. I spent most of the time on the train reading. That book is never-ending and it's so boring -.-' But I also watched Island of Lost Souls from 1932. When I got home I watched some TV while I waited for Skyrim Special Edition to install, and then I played until bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!