Tuesday, 31 January 2017

Week 4 of 2017

Reading: I continued reading Skeleton Crew by Stephen King. I finished Ghastly Beyond Belief, and also read a bunch of other short stuff from Neil Gaiman's Humble Bundles: Day of the Dead, Manuscript Found in a Milk Bottle, A Little Gold Book of Ghastly Stuff, and Love, Fishie.

Gaming: I played some ESO. I also finished Baldur's Gate and continued on Dishonored 2. Dishonored 2 drove me up a wall of frustration, but Baldur's Gate was amazing.

Working: Four days this week. Nothing special happened. But I've come up with a system that allows me to catch the early train home rather than having to wait 30 minutes, when I have the evening/closing shift.

Watching: I started watching X-files S08, and also watched the old movie The Old Dark House from 1932. Toni and I also finally watched the movie adaptation of Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.

Fun stuff: Mostly it was after we had watched Miss Peregrine. For the first time Toni had read the book before seeing the movie and he went around all disappointed saying "They changed it" over and over. And I was like "Welcome to 10 years of my life!" Now he understands what I'm all about when I complain about the Harry Potter movies :P

Annoying stuff: Dishonored 2 tbh. I like the game overall, but the mechanics suck so it's perfectly set up to be annoying and frustrating.

Stuff bought: Only food stuffs :)

Shared on social media:
Stuff from Facebook:
And some important lessons from Tumblr:
Didn't use Tumblr all last week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!