Tuesday, 28 February 2017

Week 8 of 2017

Reading: Still only The Stand by Stephen King. I'm more than halfway through now and feel like I could finish it this week if I put my back into it.
 
Gaming: ESO and Until Dawn. There was also one game of Worms W.M.D and I watched Toni play some Dark Souls 3 and some Uncharted 4.
 
Working: Four days last week. Only morning shifts. I'm really bad at going to sleep on time so it's been a week of perpetual sleep-deprivation.
 
Watching: Call the Midwife S06, Grey's Anatomy S13, The Vampire Diaries S08, The Big Bang Theory S10, The Walking Dead S07, The X Files S08, and Masterchef US S01.
 
Fun stuff: Had a party on Saturday that ended in more drunkenness than is usual, but it was a lot of fun :D
 
Annoying stuff: Due to the activities of Saturday I had to cede my spot in Sunday's Trials night with the guild in ESO. Kept dying on trash mobs because my reactions were too slow, when I was playing solo, and figured that I wouldn't be any good in a trial, not even with 11 other people backing me up.
 
Shared on social media:
Stuff from Facebook:
And some important lessons from Tumblr:

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!