Monday 20 March 2023

The Last of Us S01

The entire gaming world has been buzzing about this show so it was a given that we would watch it. And yeah, we loved it. Toni was a bit disappointed with the lack of zombies, and I've seen others complain about that too. But personally I felt there were enough zombies to create the overhanging arc and fear of them, but not enough to take away from the story, and the story is one of friendship and trust and grief and growing up in a broken world. 

So many of the episodes broke our hearts, but equally there were so many heart-warming moments.

We both know the games. Toni more so than me, and we kept drawing parallells between things that happened in the show with things that happened in the games. 

The show was perfect and I'm excited to see the next season :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!