Saturday 17 June 2023

Grey's Anatomy S19 and Station 19 S06

It's the end of an era for Grey's Anatomy with Ellen Pompeo leaving the show. How can we have Grey's without Grey? Turns out pretty well. They're doing a good job of establishing the new interns. I really enjoyed seeing the social commentary on the abortion issue in the US and with it a reintroduction of Addison Montgomery. 

I don't approve of the hint that Richard is going to fall off the wagon or whatever's going on with Teddy. Things were finally looking up for Teddy and Owen T_T Taryn and Levi are the best and I want everything good for them. Yasuda is probably my favourite new intern. Simone needs to learn to follow her heart. Lucas is a fuck-up, but an adorable fuck-up. 

All in all I really enjoyed this season and I'm excited for whatever comes next, with or without Meredith.


As for Station 19 we have Maya trying to be better and trying to fix her relationship with Carina, but not before getting seriously close to the edge. We have Jack trying to form a relationship with his biological family as well as trying to find his foster siblings. We have Travis running for mayor. The relationship between Sully and the Chief is reaching make or break. (I really just want Sully back with Andy, please). Theo is on a mission that becomes all-consuming to the point of destroying every single relationship he has. 

I don't like the new girl. And Dixon is reaching new heights on his assholery. 

That finale though O_O

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!