Tuesday 2 January 2018

Best of 2017

Best book: Frankenstein, by Mary Shelley

Best songs: Magic Forest by Amberian Dawn, I am Machine by Three Days Grace, and Dance With the Dragon by Dark Sarah

Best games: Far Cry Primal and Shadowrun: Dragonfall

Best movie: Murder on the Orient Express

Best TV show: Doctor Who

Best food stuffs: Been crazy about sushi rolls all year!

Best clothes: My new favourite is my hoodie with Espeon and Umbreon on the back

Best accessories: Finally bought a Time-Turner at the Sci-Fi Fair in Stockholm!

Best experience (work-related): Promotion! Aw yea! :P I got business cards and everything :3

Best experience (life-related): Got engaged :3

Best decision: Starting a subscription on OwlCrate!

Best in fandom: The Morrowind release for ESO. Seriously. Best. Thing. Ever. :D

Best event: Not sure if SRF or the Alice Cooper concert. Probably SRF ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!