Sunday 23 July 2023

The Boys S01-S03

I had been recommended this show by several friends and I started watching it on my own, but nowadays I suck at watching shows on my own and only got to S01E06 before I roped Toni in to watching it with me. 

Needless to say, we both had a blast watching it. 

The first season sets the theme and builds the base of the story pretty well. Butcher's wife, Compound V, Starlight's disillusionment, Homelander's behaviour... These are all themes that continue throughout the seasons and pop up in every season. 

Stormfront rubbed me the wrong way even before we knew about her past.

Deep just can't catch a break. Ever.

Maeve is used, abused, and tossed aside and I LOVE HER.

Noir is cray-cray. 

Kimiko and Starlight are absolute badasses. 

I hate A-Train.

Hughie looks like a cinnamon roll, but could actually kill you.

Frenchie looks like he'd kill you, but is actually a cinnamon roll. 

I'm really excited for the fourth season! So much going on! Shit's about to implode! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!