Thursday 15 October 2020

Lucifer

 I really enjoy this show. I suggested we watch it as our next dinner time show and Toni consented. He wasn't as into it as I was and thought it was a little bit girly, but I really like it. And not just because Tom Ellis is mmm. I love how they play with the mythology. I love how much of a bumbling idiot the Devil is. I found the show to be intriguing and interesting and exciting at times. Although it did get frustrating that it took soooooooo long for Chloe to find out the truth. Four seasons? Come on! 

Just like with most shows the first three seasons are the best and then it starts going downhill. The show could've ended after the fourth season, although that ending would've been heartbreaking. I'm really, really curious to see where the second half of the fifth season takes us and what kind of series end they come up with for the sixth season.

Season 1 trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!