Wednesday 23 December 2020

The Final Table

I love cooking shows. But not the Jamie Oliver or Kitchen Nightmares kind. I love the skilled chefs are competing against each other shows and I used to watch multiple reruns of all the different MasterChef shows when we still had a TV box and channels. 

One day I really wanted to watch something like MasterChef and so I turned to Netflix to see what was there that could be similar. I found The Final Table. A cooking show where experienced chefs pair up to cook national dishes from around the world in a competition to earn a seat at the final table alongside legendary chefs from all over the world. One team has to leave at the end of every episode until the finale where the remaining two teams are split up and the four contestants compete against each other.

I had a lot of fun watching this show and I wish they'd do more seasons of this.

I absolutely did not agree with the winner, but what do I know :P Charles was my favourite, but I also really liked the Australian guys. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!