Saturday 30 March 2024

Community

I had seen a multitude of clips from this show before, but never the entire show. Toni was sure I'd like it so we went to watch the whole thing while it was on Netflix. 

The first four seasons were absolutely golden, but as people started to leave in the fifth and sixth seasons the show lost a bit of its momentum and as a result the last two seasons weren't as good. 

Troy and Abed were the best duo and I loved all their shenanigans, but I related so much to Annie. 

My favourite episodes were all the paintball ones as well as the one with all the timelines. I loved finding out the origin behind that one gif I see used on Discord all the time:

Honestly, if you haven't yet seen this show do yourself a favour and watch it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!