Thursday 11 June 2020

Game completed: The Walking Dead The Final Season

I finally got around to finish this game! I started it when it came out and had just finished the second episode when the whole mess with Telltale happened. For a while there it was completely unknown whether we'd get the last two episodes of Clemmy-Clem-Clem, but then Skybound stepped in like heroes and finished the game.

This game was so incredible. Little Clementine has grown so much since the first Walking Dead game and I really enjoyed the story of trying to parent AJ right while also dealing with teenage crap like romance and jealousy, while also dealing with the apocalypse. Loved it!

The last two episodes were a lot more actiony than I'm used to with Telltale (probably because Skybound did them, duh) with the added effect that there were scenes that were so effing hard for me because I can't frickin aim with a controller. I'll definitely replay this game on PC. Not just to make the experience smoother for me, but also because there are some choices I made on PS4 that I'll be very interested to know the result of the opposite choice for. And that's where PC comes in. I'm going to assume that aiming and shooting and faster reactions will come a lot more natural on PC.

K+m ftw. Only reason I play it first on PS4 is because Toni likes to watch :3

But yes, this was a worthy end to Clementine's story and I'm so happy with how it all turned out. Obviously I did make a lot of right decisions :)

Every single episode ended with a wtf wtf wtf reaction. So definitely a thumbs up from us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!