Friday 7 May 2021

Unsolved Mysteries

I watched the first season on Netflix last year, and then the second season just now. It's pretty chilling to watch about all these murders and disappearances that are unsolved and nobody knows how or why they happened. 

In the first season I was the most interested in the one about the French family, but I was also pretty curious about the case in the very first episode. Both completely chilling.

In the second season I was the most interested in the murder in the hotel in Oslo. But the episode about Fukushima brought me almost to tears, just like it did when I first heard the news in 2011. 

Some episodes are straight-up weird, but some are so chilling. Like how can a person just disappear like that? And these are real-world cases. 

The trailer for the first season tells the viewer that these are real unsolved cases from around the world. But there are just 1-2 episodes per season that are not in the US. The rest are all American. 

In any case, this show is super interesting and if there's a third season I will continue watching it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!