Sunday 1 January 2023

Game completed: It Takes Two

This became our new co-op after Tiny Tina's Wonderlands. We finished it just before Christmas and it's probably one of the coolest games I've played this year. So beautiful, it was like an interactive animated movie a lot of the time!

I had a stupid hard time with some of the jumping puzzles because I'm really bad at jumping puzzles overall. Luckily the most infuriatingly annoying jumping puzzle was optional: the Hell Tower. I gave up after a while but Toni persisted and managed to get all the way to the top. Tbf he was doing better than me at it immediately from the get-go. 

The game had some amazing banter and a lot of it was really relatable from a relationship point of view (but we're doing a lot better than May and Cody). We both really disliked the stupid book for like two thirds of the game and then he suddenly became a buddy.

There was a lot of laughter and a lot of awww.

I liked how the game focused on collaboration throughout. Like there was no way to progress unless you were doing the puzzles together and helping each other. The mini-games on each level were usually a lot of fun too. Toni usually excelled when there was shooting involved and I was better at the tactical stuff. 

My favourite level was probably Rose's Room. Lots of creativity and fun stuff to play around with on that level :3

If you have a friend to  play with do yourself a favour and play this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!