Sunday 22 January 2023

Dragon Age: Absolution season 1

I was so excited for this show so when it was my time to choose again ofc I went for this one! I appreciated all the references to the games and I was ready to go full fan theory mode for what would come in the next game. Spoiler warning for everything below.

Qwydion quickly became my favourite character.

Glimpses of Cassandra and Leliana made my day every time they showed up. At this point I recognize Cassandra's voice without even seeing her face. All the references to Kirkwall made me wonder how important they'd make DA2 in the next game or even just the next season.

They referred to the Circulum's creator as Amelia Pavus, which made me wonder if Dorian will show up in reference to that. Since he is also of House Pavus.

But the biggest thing was in the final episode. Throughout the season they made several mentions to a Crimson Knight and I kept thinking they meant Samson. I WAS NOT PREPARED TO HEAR MEREDITH'S VOICE! SHE SURVIVED?!?!?!?! THE IMPLICATIONS!!! I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!