Friday 20 January 2023

Wednesday

After we finished Castlevania it was time for Wednesday. We were both excited for this show since we both like the other renditions of the Addams Family. And let's be honest: Wednesday is always one of the best characters in the show no matter which rendition we're talking about. 

That remained true for this show as well. Jenna was amazing as Wednesday and I loved every episode. It was always a cherry on top to see Christina Ricci with Wednesday and I was glad her role amounted to more than "quirky side character".

Wednesday's primary suspect for who the monster was always seemed a bit too convenient and clear-cut to me, so it was expected from my side that she was wrong. But it was very satisfying. 

Really looking forward to season two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!