Friday 13 March 2020

Locke & Key

I've heard of the graphic novel that this show is based on before but I haven't actually read it. But when I saw this name on Netflix along with all the raving reviews everybody kept giving the show I knew we had to watch it.

And it was amazing. We were both in awe of the house and the keys. And as the mysteries unfolded we became even more invested in seeing it all play out. Sure, the plot had some issues and there were instances of the characters making really stupid decisions just to make the plot move forward, but all in all it was an exciting story. Pretty simple, but exciting, which makes it both entertaining and easy to watch.

We both agreed that we'd really like to have the Head Key.

Really looking forward to a second season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!