Wednesday 4 March 2020

Playing Skyrim quest mods: Blackreach Railroad

It's been four years since I last played Skyrim properly. I blame Nate for making me pick this up again. Just like the last time I played through this I decided to get into a bunch of quest mods. Last time I played through Moonpath to Elsweyr, Forgotten City, Falskaar, Following Mercer and Pit Fighter.

The first mod I completed my playthrough of this time around is a nice little possibly lore-breaking thing called Blackreach Railroad. Basically you can find the railway station in the Silent City inside Blackreach and then you get a quest to get the train up and running again, which turns into a quest to clear all the stations throughout Skyrim.

I really, throughly, enjoyed this mod. There's something of a steamtrain fan in me (I just love old things) and this mod spoke directly to that part. I also love all things Dwemer. The quest also gives you a proper Dwemer to talk to, fully voice acted, and he has the most hilarious story to tell about how he became a literal part of the railroad.

The questline to clear the stations throughout Skyrim ends with a badass freaking boss battle that had my heart pumping so fast ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!