Friday 17 June 2022

Grey's Anatomy S18

I've been watching this show since it started in 2005 and I was barely 15, I couldn't stop now even if I wanted to and I really don't xD This season took me forever to get into mainly because the last season was really slow, but also because Hayes was out. I really liked Hayes. 

Anyway, Hayes is out and Nick is in, and I had to dig really, really deep to even remember who Nick was.

I'm not a huge fan of the whole Minnesota storyline, and I'm really not a fan of the residency program getting shut down. Ffs everything was going well and then everything went to shit in the blink of an eye. 

Why can't we just let Mer be happy? Just for once? 

Kai is probably the best thing about this entire season. And Jake's performance as Levi is top notch. Favourite resident? Move over, Taryn, Levi's in the house! 

And Addison's back!!! :D

That season finale though? Oof. Everyone just "Fuck this shit I'm out" and left Mer all alone. And it also celebrated 400 episodes of Grey's Anatomy so all the flashbacks just made me cry my eyes out T_T

This season just... Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!