Wednesday 31 May 2023

The Office

I've been considering watching this show for years. But a lot of comedy is cringe to me so I just never really found the incentive to, until Toni decided to sit me down and watch it with him a while back. 

And yes, almost every single episode had me hiding behind my hands saying "Oh no, Michael, no please, no Michael, no, stop, Michael".

That said, once Michael was gone from the show I was just sad after every episode and I'd just end up saying "I miss Michael" after every episode without him. Annoying bastard grew on me xD

The very last season dropped the ball a bit, but everything up until then was golden. Now I don't only recognize, but also know the origin behind every meme :3

And it's really cute watching a show that takes place in 2005 and seeing all the budding tech. Youtube launches as brand new. Everybody's got a flip phone... It's so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!