Tuesday 9 October 2012

My favourite Japanese songs

Alright, so I'm overdosing on Japanese and everything I think is mixed with Japanese words. I actually have to think before I talk so that I don't blurt out something in Japanese to someone who wont have any idea what I'm saying xD

Some of the videos are subtitled. Some of them are not. I'll link to English translations for those without subs.  Since the Japanese artists started getting YouTube-accounts the subtitled videos have been decreasing. It's suddenly more common with Spanish subtitles than English ones, although it used to be the other way around. The songs with [*] in front of the name indicates songs that's not an overload of cuteness and that I think many (if not most) people can enjoy.

[*] Bump of Chicken - "Hana no Na"


Buono! - "Rottara Rottara" (translation)


C-ute - "Edo no Temari Uta II"


[*] Hangry & Angry - "Reconquista" (couldn't find a translation for this)


[*] Hello! Project - "Ame no Furanai Hoshi de wa Aisenai darou?"


[*] Kamiki Aya - "Mou Kimidake wo Hanashitari wa Shinai" (translation)


[*] miwa - "Kataomoi" (translation)


[*] Miyavi - "Boku wa Shitteru" (translation)


Morning Musume - "Kare to Issho ni Omise ga Shitai"


Morning Musume - "Renai Hunter"


[*] Tommy heavenly6 - "gothic pink" (translation)


[*] Up-Front Agency - "Ai wa Katsu"

Listening to this song always gives me lots of feelings at the same time. The agency that hosts most of my favourite Japanese artists decided that the entire agency would do this as support for Japan and all those who suffered from the major earthquake in 2011. The first few times I heard this and saw this video I always felt like crying for realising that there's still some good in mankind, and that we do support eachother in hardships. 

[*] Yaguchi Mari - "Seishun Boku"

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!