Tuesday 10 December 2013

Throwback: Summer memory: Studio Tour

So today I met a girl from Mugglarportalen (Swedish Harry Potter community) called Anna. We are both huge Harry Potter nerds and we realised we had both been at the Warner Bros. Studio Tour. So that calls for a picture bomb :D

Going there:

Outside:

Reception & shop:

The Great Hall:

The big room:

Quidditch:

The Ministry:

The backlot:

The creatures:

Diagon Alley:

Concept art:

The model room:

Hogwarts:

The end:

I want to go again. I want to have another Butterbeer. But I think my next project is getting to Wizarding World in Orlando, FL. And going to The Exhibition when it comes to Sweden next year :) European launch in Norrköping! Yeah xD

But for now I'm off to Hogwarts for a while! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!