- Sera accurately sums up the DLC
- Solas simplifies how it all began
The end cutscene gives two promises for the next game - 1) It will probably be in Tevinter. 2) We will get to see some old friends.
Josephine points out that Solas was one of them. He knows their every agent, every asset, everyone inside the Inquisition. So the Inquisitor points out that we'll find some people he doesn't know. Well, I'd love for the Warden to come back! And pretty much every single companion from DAO and DA2.
And I'm hoping for a new Dragon Age in 2017 or 2018. It's not unrealistic tbh. Let's look at this!
• Mass Effect, released 2007
• Dragon Age: Origins, released 2009
• Mass Effect 2, released 2010
• Dragon Age 2, released 2011
• Mass Effect 3, released 2012
• Dragon Age: Inquisition, released 2014
• Mass Effect: Andromeda, release date 2016
So I'd say 2017-2018 is pretty realistic for the next game.