Thursday 2 February 2017

January favourites 2017

Books: I've been working my way through Neil Gaiman's Humble Bundles and I'm almost finished. Apart from the physical book I read, I've read 9 e-books in January. Most of them less than 100 pages so it's not really all that impressive. Best one was easily my only physical book The Shining, by Stephen King.

Music: Last month I had my iPod stuffed full of releases from 2016. Best songs were:
• Green Day - "Revolution Radio" &  Asian Kung-Fu Generation - "Kimi no Machi made"

• Asking Alexandria - "Just a Slave to Rock n Roll" & Avatar - "Black Waters"

• Avenged Sevenfold - "Roman Sky" & Black Stone Cherry - "Born to Die"

• Bump of Chicken - "Colony" & CNBLUE - "Puzzle"

• Dark Sarah - "Dance With the Dragon" & Dee Snider - "We Are the Ones"


Games: I played Skyrim SE, Dishonored 2, ESO, Dragon Age:Inquisition and Baldur's Gate in January. Best game is a tie between ESO and Baldur's Gate. 


TV shows: We watched Penny Dreadful S03, Sherlock S04, and The Big Bang Theory S10. I also watched The X-Files S07, Call the Midwife S06 and Grey's Anatomy S13. And we watched the Doctor Who Christmas Special.

Other: Movies! We saw Rogue One at the Cinema, and Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. I also really liked visiting the Royal Armoury, and the staff party was also a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!