Monday 14 August 2017

July favourites 2017

Two weeks late due to computer problems. But it's all solved now so here we go.

Books: With no computer there was a lot more reading. I read 9 books in July. Best one probably has to be Cress by Marissa Meyer.

Music:
• Alice Cooper - "Take it Like a Woman" & All That Remains - "This Calling"

• Amberian Dawn - "Talisman" & Berryz Koubou - "Ai wa Itsumo Kimi no Naka ni"

• Bowling for Soup - "Since We Broke Up" & Cherry Filter - "Nang Man Go Yang-i"

• The Cranberries - "Zombie" & D'espairs Ray - "Kogoeru Yoru ni Saita Hana"


Games: I did manage to play a little bit of ESO and Trine 1 and 2 before my computer broke. But most of July I played Fire Emblem: Awakening on my 3DS. Best game is definitely Fire Emblem.

TV shows: Due to broken computers there wasn't much watching. But I did watch a bit of Buffy and Angel, and also some Doctor Who. Best of those is easy.

Other: In July there was Toni's birthday party and also our annual trip to Malmö, to visit my parents and the annual smalltown festival in my hometown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!