Wednesday 13 September 2017

Game completed: The Walking Dead: A New Frontier

Two weeks ago I finished the latest season of The Walking Dead from Telltale. I was completely in love with the first game, the second game wasn't quite so good, but I was hopeful that this one would be really good too.

It started off slow. The first two episodes didn't really pique my interest. From the third episode on there were so many omg and wtf moments that it became one hell of a rollercoaster, and I loved it.

I did screw up though. By the end of the story basically everyone was dead but Javi, Clem and Kate (I think that was her name?), but Kate hated me because I didn't reciprocate her feelings. So either everyone was dead or they hated me, gj me :P
 
Clem had grown up so much, and while Clem wasn't really the main character of this game, she had a prominent role, and I did everything to make her like me. If she liked me the others didn't matter so much.
 
So without spoiling anything this was probably the most "I didn't expect that" season of the entire series, and that made it a lot of fun to play. I will be replaying this for the PC at some point and make different choices, just to see where it all ends up if I do.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!