Sunday 9 April 2023

Shadow and Bone S02

I loved the last season and I was super excited for this season. I knew the second book of Shadow & Bone was the slowest one, so I wasn't surprised that the show followed that theme for the first half of it. The second half of the season goes into the third book and the stakes get high. 

For most of it they stay mostly true to the books, although they change a few things up to put the Crows in it, but that's alright. 

I didn't expect that scene between Kaz and Inej at the end though. That's supposed to happen at the end of Crooked Kingdom and we haven't even gotten properly started on the events of Six of Crows yet! 

The final episodes starts to poke at the events of Six of Crows and even a little bit at the events of King of Scars, so I'm just very excited for the next season! So many good things to come!

They did change a few things regarding Mal and Alina too. I hope things get to where they are in the books because they deserve it. 

I need to reread the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's the first thought in your head after reading this? Let me know!